|Latest News: |
- My solo exhibition "Between the Lines: California Landscapes and Cityscapes" at the Elliott Fouts Gallery has come to an end. Thank you to everyone who visited the gallery to see the show. I enjoyed meeting and talking with all of you at the reception. Eleven paintings in the exhibit were sold and several are still available at the gallery. Link: efgallery.com/event-works.php
- The paintings "West Coast Pier" and "Sacramento River #3" were selected for the Acrylicworks 5 - Bold Values Contest. The paintings will be featured in a hardbound book showcasing the best in contemporary acrylic painting. The publication date will be in May 2018.
I am Currently Featured in the following Magazines:
2017 - June issue, Inside Publications - Cover Artist
2017 - May issue, Inside Publications - Cover Artist / Article: "Taking a Mulligan: This Artist is Inspired by Local Landscapes"
2017 - April issue, American Art Collector - At the Water's Edge
2017 - March issue, The Artist's Magazine - Big, Bold, & Blue, Timothy Mulligan's California Landscapes
2017 - February issue, Southwest Art Magazine - The Jurors' Choice
2016 - Oct/Nov issue, International Artist Magazine - Seascapes, Rivers & Lakes
- The painting "Pier 2, Fort Mason, SF" was included in the 2017 Crocker Art Museum's 39th Annual Art Auction and exhibit.
- The painting "Tahoe Blue Shadows" was acquired by Sacramento City College for their permanent art collection.
- Received an Honorable Mention award at the Central Coast Wet Painting Invitational in Paso Robles, CA.
"Street View, SF" 2017, 48X36 in. For more information regarding this painting contact the Studio Shop in Burlingame, CA Telephone (650) 344-1378
<< All categories|